General terms and conditions
Hostels are a different and cheap way of travelling, and it can not be considered as a standard hotel accommodation.
It is a different way of travelling, staying and to sharing experiences with other people.
ENJOY HOSTELS, and TAKE CARE OF THEM!
- Booking in advance and payment at the same time.
- Ckeck-in: Identity Card, Passport or Resident Card required.
- Check-in time: from 12.00 a.m to 20.00 p.m. (if you are arriving later just inform the Hostel)
- Check-out time: until 11 .00 a.m.
- Silence time: from 23.00 p.m. to 07.00 a.m.
- Main entrance open 24 hours a day
- Dinning room time:
- Breakfast: 09.00 a.m.
- Lunch: 14.00 p.m.
- Dinner: 21.00 p.m.
*In turns of 30 minutes. If you are not on time, you wont be able to have your meal service..
- Alcoholic drinks not allowed.
- Food in rooms not allowed.
- Please contact maintenance staff to tidy up rooms.
- Sheets and blankets must be placed on beds before the check-out.
- Any not accidental damage must be paid before the check-out.